6th District Weekly Crime Summary – June 10, 2009
|Larceny-Fr Veh/Veh Part*||3||4||5||4||-||3|
• A burglary occurred at the Woodland restaurant (currently closed for renovations) at 229 Muddy Branch Road in Gaithersburg between Monday, 5/25 and Wednesday, 5/27 during an unknown timeframe. Suspects forced entry and removed property.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 100 block of Duvall Lane in Gaithersburg on Saturday, 5/30 between 8:00 a.m. to10:00 a.m. Suspects used no force but removed property.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 700 block of Quince Orchard Boulevard in Gaithersburg on Saturday, 5/30 between 5:00 a.m. to 11:55 a.m. There were no signs of forced entry but property was removed. Investigation led to a nearby apartment where the property was recovered. Two suspects were arrested.
• A commercial burglary occurred at a warehouse in the 300 block of Firehouse Lane in Gaithersburg between Wednesday, 5/27 at 3:00 p.m. and Thursday, 5/28 at 9:30 a.m. Suspects forced entry but nothing was removed.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 900 block of Clopper Road in Gaithersburg on Monday, 6/1 at 2:05 p.m. Suspects forced entry but the homeowner interrupted the burglary. The suspects were seen leaving in a grey minivan.
Suspect: B/M 30 years, black ski mask, grey gloves, maroon shirt
Suspect: B/M white tee shirt, blue jeans
• A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 18100 block of Royal Bonnet Circle in Montgomery Village on Thursday, 5/28 between 12:00 a.m. and 12:15 a.m. Suspects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed a purse.
• A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 800 block of Trotters Ridge Lane in Montgomery Village between Friday, 5/29 at 5:00 p.m. and Saturday, 5/30 at 11:00 a.m. Suspects entered an unlocked vehicle and removed a GPS unit.
• A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 9800 block of Docena Drive in Montgomery Village between Sunday, 5/31 at 4:30 p.m. and Monday, 6/1 at 6:30 a.m. Suspects searched the unlocked vehicle and removed coins.
• A theft from a vehicle occurred in the 9800 block of Dockside Terrace in Montgomery Village between Saturday, 5/30 at 11:00 p.m. and Monday, 6/1 at 7:30 a.m. Suspects entered the unlocked vehicle and removed coins.
• A residential burglary occurred in the 19000 block of Stedwick Drive in Montgomery Village on Wednesday, 5/27 between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Suspects forced entry and removed property.
• An attempted armed robbery occurred at the bus stop on East Village Avenue near Delcris Drive in Montgomery Village on Tuesday, 6/2 around 9:55 p.m. The adult male victim was walking when he was approached by two suspects. Suspect #1 armed with a handgun, displayed the weapon and the victim fled. Nothing was obtained.
Suspect: B/M 20-22 years, white t-shirt
Suspect: B/M 20-22 years, all black clothing
• A residential burglary occurred in the 200 block of Park Avenue in Gaithersburg on Thursday, 5/28 between 9:50 a.m. and 2:42 p.m. Suspects forced entry and removed property.
• A residential burglary occurred on O’Neill Drive in Gaithersburg on Thursday, 5/28 between 10:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Suspects forced entry and removed property.
• No significant activity
- Related Blogs on Montgomery County
- Montgomery County Electronic Recycling Events for 2009 …
- Related Blogs on montgomery county police